1. ABOUT US
USA Business Lending is a company incorporated in Indiana and has its principal place of business is at 5645 Castle Creek Parkway North, Indianapolis, IN 46250. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
USA Business Lending collects personal information supplied by you loan application process. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Name and Business Name
- Business Address
- Personal Address
- Bank Account Information
- Tax Information about Personal and Business
- Contact Information (Email and Phone)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- All Comments Made On Site or Contact Forms
- All Correspondence, Written or Verbal with USA Staff
USA collects this personal information from you in order to (a) decide borrower’s eligibility for a loan; (b) obtain, upon your authorization, a credit report, references, and other information from third party sources or credit bureaus for the connection with your application; (c) identity verification;
(d) safeguards you against potential fraud; (e) manage and update the records USA holds about you; (f) create a full loan package to discuss with our financing solutions (g) improve and develop the user experience, services and products shown on our website; (h) conduct market research and statistical analysis;
(i) carry out regulatory balances with applicable local, state and national governmental agencies; (j) make the website available to you and look at services and products that could be interested in; and (k) to send periodic electronic & non-electronic (email, direct mail, phone) correspondence.
3. OUTSIDE PARTIES INFORMATION SHARING
Borrower information collected by or provided to us may be shared with outside parties in the following manner:
- To our affiliates and certain third parties if required to recover debts and/or enforce any loan agreement.
- When required by applicable law.
- To display a loan testimontial on the USA Business Lending website.
- Information about borrowers may be shared with service providers or collecting agencies.
- Information may be given to or shared with the borrower’s franchisor (as applicable) about the borrowers as well as our affiliates and certain third parties from time to time until your loan is repaid in full.
- Information about borrowers may be shared to consumer reporting agencies and fraud prevention agencies in order to perform checks, trace your whereabouts, or recover debts you owe.
- USA works with a number of trusted financing partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The chance of releasing your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety can be a possibility.
4. INFORMATION DISPLAYED TO FINANCING PARTNERS
When a borrower has been conditionally approved for a USA loan, the company will display certain information to our financing solutions. The loan inquiry will disclose information and data necessary for the funding source to evaluate and determine the borrower’s loan request. On the loan inquiry, qualified USA financing solutions will see: (1) business information; (2) business financials; (3) loan terms; and (4) loan information, which is derived from the borrower’s credit report or otherwise collected from the borrower or third parties during the loan application process.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NEVER GIVEN TO OTHERS OR SOLD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT
USA will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent, but later change your mind, USA can be contacted, and we will stop any such activity.
7. USER RIGHTS
You have the following rights to opt-out of any marketing communications that we or any trusted partner to whom we have disclosed your personal information may send you.
8. POLICY CHANGE RIGHTS
9. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
In addition to our efforts, you can take several precautions to protect your personal information. First, you should choose a strong password. Srong passwords don’t contain information that someone can easily learn about you such as your name or birthday and incorporates a variety of numbers, letters, and special characters. We also recommend that passwords are changed frequently (every 60 days). Installing and updading your antivirus and firewall software to protect your computer. Finally, finishing the use of our site, log out and close the browser window, especially if you are accessing our site from a public computer.
10. CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
USA complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of the 13. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
11. LINKS TO OUTSIDE OR AFFLIATED WEBSITES
USA Business Lending
5645 Castle Creek Parkway North
Indianapolis, IN 46250 USA
Mon to Fri, 9PM – 5PM EST